TMA4140 Diskret matematikk / Discrete Mathematics
- 06-01-2021 The results of the final exam will be available soon. We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.
- 04-01-2021 Solutions to final exam.
- 19-11-2020 Exercise/Øving Set 12 is online (deadline: Nov. 27, 4:30pm).
- 12-11-2020 Please note the new deadline for Set 11: Nov. 20, 4:00pm
- 08-11-2020 Exercise/Øving Set 11 is online.
- 04-11-2020: The last exercise classes are scheduled for week 48 (Nov. 23-27). The deadline for submitting solutions for the last set (12) is: Fri., Nov. 27, 4pm.
- 03-11-2020: Parallel 2: Adrian will give the lecture on Wed., 03-11, 8:15-10:00 (in Blackboard).
- 28-10-2020: In order to register for the exercise classes, you have to log in to Blackboard, click on Groups, and select one of the sign-up sheets that appear there.
- Exercise/Øving Set 10 is online. Please note the new deadline: Nov. 6, 4:00pm.
- 22-10-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 9 is online. Please note the new deadline: Oct. 30, 4:00pm.
- 12-10-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 8 is online. Please note the new deadline: Oct. 23, 4:00pm.
- 05-10-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 7 is online. Please note the new deadline: Oct. 16, 4:00pm.
- 27-09-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 6 is online. Please note the new deadline: Oct. 9, 4:00pm.
- 23-09-2020: The material relevant for the midterm exam includes the content of the lectures and exercise sets (1-6) corresponding to the sections 1.1-1.7, 2.1-2.6, Chap. 3, 4.1-4.6, 6.1-6.5 and 8.1-8.2 in Rosen's textbook.
- 22-09-2020: The midterm exam is scheduled for Monday, October 12, 18:15-19:45 (in Inspera).
- 21-09-2020: Prof. Skau will lecture both Mondays and Wednesdays in EL5 (using the regular blackboard). His lecture will be live streamed (a link was sent to you today). You are allowed to join Prof. Skau's lecture in EL5 respecting the strict limitations of available seats in EL5 as well as the strict social-distance rules!
- 17-09-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 5 is online.
- 11-09-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 4 is online.
- 08-09-2020: New deadline for submitting solutions: Wednesdays, 1:00pm
- 03-09-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 3 is online.
- 27-08-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 2 is online.
- 23-08-2020: Exercise classes start on Tuesday, 25-08-2020.
- 20-08-2020: Exercise/Øving Set 1 is online.
- 17-08-2020: Exercise sets are mandatory. You need to pass eight (8) out of a total of twelve (12) sets in order to be admitted to the final exam. Note: of those 8 submitted sets, 4 must be from the sets 1-6 and the other 4 must be from the sets 7-12. Solutions have to be submitted via OVSYS.
- 06-08-2020: Course lectures start in week 34. Exercise lectures and groups start in week 35 (timetable).
- 14-07-2020: The webpage is under construction. You can find more information about the course by visiting 2019.