TMA4110 - Matematikk 3 - Høst 2017
Welcome to Math 3! In this course, we will be studying linear algebra and differential equations.
- Here are copies of the exam from 02.12.17 and a solution: bokmål, nynorsk, English, solution (English) (update: 05.12.17).
- The deadline for handing in exercises is moved from every Sunday at 23:59 to every Tuesday at 23:59. In particular, Exercise 8 is due Tuesday 24. October at 23:59.
- The problem sessions will be available in both S8 and R2 starting in week 38 (Monday 18. Sep.).
- The date of the final exam is 02.12.17, 9:00.
- In the first few weeks of the semester, the lectures and the problem sessions change times and rooms. Please check this page to ensure that you arrive at the right place at the right time.
- The homework for the first semester is already posted here.
- Posted below are video lectures from when this course was taught in 2012. However, this year we cover the topics in a slightly different order: our lectures will jump from Video Lecture 4 to Video Lecture 13, and video Lectures 5 through 12 will be covered after Video Lecture 47.
Differential equations, linear algebra and its applications.
Pearson, compiled by IMF, NTNU.
Video lectures from 2012
Note: This year we cover the topics in a slightly different order: our lectures will jump from Video Lecture 4 to Video Lecture 13, and video Lectures 5 through 12 will be covered after Video Lecture 47.