In Monday we will look at the second exercise from the previous year regarding Normal Linear Model. You can look at the exercise here. This is not part of the mandatory exercise.
Is possible to download the text for the free assignment down below
New deadline for the exercise 1: you have to deliver it before 14/09/10
The exercise should be in Monday (kl 14:15-15:00) in room F4. If need we can move in room in Nullrommet.
- The responsable for the exercise is Alessandro Ottavi (room 1024, Sentralbygg 2). The exercises can be delivered in the mailbox of Alessandro Ottavi or sent electronically (pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be both theoretical and practical exercises. Practical exercises will make use of the statistical package R.
- Information about the exercises:
- Four specially assigned, obligatory, exercises will be assigned.
- These exercises can be done alone or in groups of two (preferable).
- When handing in the exercises they should be identified with your name(s) and your student number(s).
- Your solutions should be clear to read and should, whenever natural, include analytical calculations, R-code, relevant plots and comments to your findings. Hand written material is ok (as long as it can be read without problems).
- In evaluation of the exercises the following aspects will be considered: correctness, clearity of presentation, discussion of results.
- A 5th "free" exercise will be assigned. In this exercise you have to search and select a data set and proceed with analysis (more information to come … ).
- At the end of the course you will choose one of the four exercises, correct it and give back to Alessandro Ottavi together with the "free" exercise. This two exercises comprise totally 30%-points of the final grade.
|30.08||1-2||1.1 1.2 1.5 2.4 assignment 1|
|06.09||3||3.2 3.3 3.4|
|13.09||4||3.7, 3.8, 3.9 4.1, 4.3|
|15.11||Presentation of individual data analysis|
Obligatory exercises: At the end of the course you will choose one of the four exercises, correct it and give back to Alessandro Ottavi together with the "free" exercise. This two exercises comprise totally 30%-points of the final grade.