TMA 4315 Generalized linear models
* December 21st: Exam and solution sketch for 2010 are now available, see left banner Old Exams.
* December 6th: Permitted aids on exam:
- Tabeller og formler i statistikk, Tapir Forlag
- K. Rottmann: Matematisk formelsamling
- Calculator HP30S / CITIZEN SR-270X
- Yellow, stamped A4-sheet with your own handwritten notes.
You find blank, yellow, A4-sheets outside the Department Office, 7th floor Sentralbygg 2.
*November 11th: Guideline for presentations: Each presentation should be between
5-10 minutes, and we will have a 5 minutes discussion afterwards.
Send me your presentation (in pdf) at least 30 minutes before the lecture,
or bring it on a memory stick.
Plan for presentations:
|16.11||Marte & Kahle||Suicides in Norway|
|16.11||Elisabeth & Kari||Cancer in Norway|
|16.11||Christian, Paul & Bjørn Erik||Hepatitis B in Norway|
|19.11||Tong & Di||???|
|19.11||Lars & Eirin||Soccer results|
|19.11||Torgeir & Anders||Precipitation or not, Flesland|
|19.11||Raimund, Christian & Benedict||???|
* November 9th: Old exams and solution sketches are now available, see left banner. * November 9th: Pdf and Rcode from the lecture Friday November 6th. * November 2nd: Pdf and Rcode from the lecture today. Pdf from lecture Friday October 29th. Pdf and Rcode from the lecture October 26th.
*October 13th: Ingelin will be in here office Thursday 11-12 and 14.30-15.30. No assistance Friday.
*October 11th: Alessandro had to go to Italy this week. Ingelin will be in her office Tuesday 11.15-12.00. We are working on a solution for Friday.
*September 24th: The plan (see left banner) is updated.
*September 24th: Our common working through computer exercise 2 will be in Sentralbygg II, 9th floor, room 922, Tuesday September 28th. Bring your laptop with R installed (if you have any). If you participate, exercise 2 is regarded accepted.
*September 21st: You can download solutions and dataset from the textbook here
* September 21st: Pdf from the lecture today.
*September 14th: Kahle and Marthe volunteered for the reference group. We have our first meeting Tuesday 21st. Contact them with suggestions of how to make the course better!
* September 10th: The free assignment (exercise 5) is ready.
* September 6th: new deadline for exercise 1, to deliver before 14/09/10.
* August 27th: Lecture canceled! Self study: Read chapter 1 and 2, and do these exercises: 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, 2.4.
* August 16th: First lecture is Tuesday 24th August.
- Tuesday 10.15-12, F6
- Friday 12.15-14, F3
- Monday 14.15-15, F4