TMA4180 Optimization I, Spring 2020
The course description can be found here.
Due to the coronavirus epidemic, all physical teaching on NTNU is cancelled.
See Innsida for more information on NTNUs measures.
For TMA4180 the following changes apply:
- Lectures: Replaced by video lectures, that will be uploaded to Blackboard.
- Project: Project part 2 is optional and will only count positively in the evaluation. Guidance will be done online (Email or Zoom). If you need guidance on the project, contact Geir or Esten by email.
- Exercises: No live exercise sessions, weekly exercise sheets will be put on the webpage as before.
- Exam: The exam will be a 4 hour home exam, taking place on the originally planned date, May 25th.
- Evaluation: The evaluation in the course will be Passed/Failed. No letter grades will be given.
If you have any views or suggestions on how the teaching is done currently, please use the thread created in the Discussion Forum on Blackboard.
|26.05.2020||Yesterday's Exam w/ solutions.|
|13.03.2020||Starting next week, the lectures will be replaced by video lectures. These lectures will be uploaded on Blackboard.|
|11.03.2020|| The teaching, projects and exam
|11.03.2020||The lecture plan has been updated until the end of the term.|
|09.03.2020||The second part of the project is available on the Project page|
|11.02.2020||If you have not registered in a project group yet (and intend to do the project), please do so as soon as possible and before Monday 17th.|
|05.02.2020||The first part of the Project is available. See the Project page for more information.|
|08.01.2020||The lecture Friday January 10th will be held by Anne Kværnø.|
|08.01.2020||There is no Exercise class tomorrow. First exercise class January 16th|
|02.01.2020||Welcome to the course. The first lecture will be Tuesday January 7th, 10:15 in G1|