A conference in honour of Helge Holden
Non-linear PDEs, mathematical physics, and stochastic analysis
Helge Holden turned 60 in 2016. A conference was held in his honour in Trondheim, July 4–7. 2016.
A proceedings volume has been published. For details, see the corresponding menu item.
(Please note: If you are viewing this on a phone or in a narrow browser window, the menu is hidden behind a small menu icon above.)
- Fritz Gesztesy gesztesyf [at] missouri [dot] edu (Univ. of Missouri, Columbia, USA)
- Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche [at] math [dot] ntnu [dot] no (NTNU, Trondheim)
- Espen R. Jacobsen erj [at] math [dot] ntnu [dot] no (NTNU, Trondheim)
- Yurii Lyubarskii Yurii [dot] Lyubarskii [at] math [dot] ntnu [dot] no (NTNU, Trondheim)
- Nils Henrik Risebro nilshr [at] math [dot] uio [dot] no (Univ. of Oslo)
- Kristian Seip seip [at] math [dot] ntnu [dot] no (NTNU, Trondheim)
This conference has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 642768.
Also supported by WaNP (Waves and Nonlinear Phenomena), FRIPRO Toppforsk project 250070, The Research Council of Norway.