MA3402 Analysis on Manifolds
- 08.08 The first lecture will take place on Tuesday August 21 in room 734, 08:15 - 10:00.
- 03.09 Tomorrow the lecture will take place from 10.15 - 12 in room MA 24(Material Sciences, near Perleporten).Seems like the only possibility.The room may be hard to find.The best way is to enter from Parking area 21 in the corner of pink and green building and it is in the basement.We will give it a shot.Tomorrow I'll go through very important material!!Finally,next Tuesday there will be no lecture due to committments with the Onsager Lecturer.
- 20.09 A student seminar discussing exercises will start on Monday September 24 in seminar room S 21.
- 20.09 Exercises recommended from Ch 2&3:2.4,5,6,7,9,12(possibly 11) and 3.1,2,3.
- 01.10 Tomorrow we will discus the exercises in Ch 2.
- 09.10 From our discussions I conclude that we will have the final exam on November 29&30.The exam will be oral.
- 07.11 I'll finish Ch 10 next week and then continue with the final exercises: 9.14 and 10.6,7,8,11 &12.
- 19.11 Lectures and exercises were finished last week.Tomorrow I´ll comment the different parts of the book and indicate some relevant exam questions.No lecture on Wednesday 21 ovember.
- 26.11 For exam questions I'll be available in my office 28 Dec. 11-12.
- Nils A. Baas
- Room 1256, Sentralbygg 2
- Telephone: 73 59 35 19
- Tuesday, 10.15 - 12:00, room MA 24, "Perleporten".
- Wednesday, 10:15 - 12:00, room 734, Sentralbygg 2
- I. Madsen and J. Tornehave: From Calculus to Cohomology De Rham Cohomology and Characteristic Classes, Cambridge University Press, 1997. Chapters 1 through 10 + exercises
- 09.10 November 29&30.Oral.
- 07.11 November 30.Oral