TMA4300 Computer Intensive Statistical Methods spring 2018
- Lecturer: Håkon Tjelmeland
- Teaching assistants: Ingeborg Hem and Maxime Conjard
- Times and places for lectures and exercises: See Lecture plan.
- 13.06.2018. The grading of the exam is finished. Including the results of the three exercises, the distribution of the grades became: A - 21.4%, B - 42.9%, C - 28.6%, D - 7.1%, E - 0% and F: 0%. The problem set for the exam and a corresponding possible solution are available in the table with old exams.
- 06.06.2018: A solution sketch for todays exam is now available in the table of old exams.
- 22.05.2018: Permitted support material in the exam:
- Calculator HP30S, CITIZEN SR-270X, CITIZEN SR-270X College or Casio fx-82ES PLUS with empty memory.
- Statistiske tabeller og formler, Akademika.
- One yellow, stamped A5 sheet with own handwritten formulas and notes (You can find such a sheet outside the department office for the Department of Mathematical Sciences in the 7th floor, Central Building 2, make sure you take an A5 sheet!)
- 24.04.2018: For the lecturer and TAs to get feedback about the teaching in this course, a survey has been made. Please use a few minutes to answer the survey.
- 25.01.2018: The text for Exercise 1 was updated today. The changes are only in Problem C.3.
- 03.01.2018: Welcome to the home page of TMA4300. The first lecture is on Monday January 8th at 08.15 in KJL3. For the complete timetable see lecture plan in the menu.