TMA4145 - Linear Methods - Fall term 2021
- Welcome to TMA4145 Linear Methods! Our first lecture will be on Tuesday, August 24th, at 14:15 in room S7.
- The course will be given in English if there are students requesting this.
Tuesdays at 14:15 – 16:00 in Sentralbygget, room S7
Wednesdays at 17:15 – 19:00 in Sentralbygget, room S6
All lectures will be streamed online at this page. The recordings will remain available throughout the semester.
- Office: room 946, 9th floor, Sentralbygg 2
- Office hours: Tuesdays 13:00-14:00
The following students have volunteered to be members of the reference group. They will offer the lecturer feedback on the course throughout the semester, so please contact them with any feedback regarding lectures or exercise sessions. You may also contact the lecturer directly via e-mail.
|Name||NTNU user name|
|Alexander Brevad Rambech||alexaram|
|Ellen Alexandra Skrimstad||ellenskr|
|Max Lunde Hauge||maxlh|
- Summary of first meeting, September 17th (in Norwegian)
We will mainly follow the book
Metrics, Norms, Inner Products and Operator Theory, by C. Heil,
which is available free of charge if you access the Springer web page via the NTNU network. Towards the end of the course, the book will be supplemented by lecture notes. For further information, see here.
There will be weekly exercise sessions. Please see here for more information.