Parallel 2: MTTK-MLREAL-Andre
MESSAGES FOR PARALLEL 2
- [16th Nov.]:Next week (22-23 Nov) we will solve the exam from 2018 Dec. I recommend you to solve first by yourself before the lecture.
- [11th Nov.]:There will be the last reference group meeting next week. Please give us your feedback.
- [12th Oct.]: There was a typo in Lecture 15, Ex2, where iz^2 should be iz in the conclusion f(z)=… (see below, updated notes).
- [11th Oct.]: We have the second reference group meeting on 15th Oct. Please give us any feedback which would improve this course.
- [21st Sep.]:From today on, everyone can come and physically attend the lecture.
- [17th Sep.]: We have monthly reference group meetings. Please give us any feedback which would improve this course.
- Welcome to Matematikk 4K! This parallel will be taught in English.
- Lectures are live-streamed and recordings are stored in Panopto:
- Link to recording / streaming with recordings named " TMA4120 Matematikk 4K (H2021) Parallel2 …": https://ntnu.cloud.panopto.eu/Panopto/Pages/Sessions/List.aspx?folderID=7355e2a0-213a-4885-a8ad-ad2f00e02ebe
Since the physical attendance is not full in these days, all students who want to attend physically can do so , until the capacity of the lecture hall (under the one-meter rule). New announcements from the university:Teaching in the time ahead and Higher risk of infection throughout NTNU Important (COVID19) [29th Aug.]: On Monday 23rd Aug., a student physically attended the lecture in S6 and tested positive for COVID-19 later in that week. Please monitor your own health and wellbeing, stay aware of potential COVID-19 symptoms, and stay home if you suspect any illness. Important (COVID19): Back to the one-meter rule Due to the announcement(https://innsida.ntnu.no/start#/feed/f95f402d-72d0-33a0-a8f0-9aac980f434f/8c15ebec-bc92-3dac-b1f6-a2dc7cc8253f), we need to keep *more than* one meter distance in teaching too. This rule limits number of students who can attend lectures physically. Only half of the students can come to the lecture hall physically. Important (COVID19): Half capacity for physical attendance in lecture halls Currently, we prioritize students with their first names starting with A-M on Mondays, and N-Z on Tuesdays. If the lecture hall is full (in the reduced capacity setting), we need to ask students who are not prioritized to leave and attend digitally.
- All lectures will be recorded and I will use my iPad for board writing which will be published as a .pdf file online after each lecture.
- Excercise sessions:
- Starting from the week 35.
- More info messages under Øvingsopplegg and Øvingstimer in the left menu .
- COVID19: Take care of infection control - stay home if you are sick, keep your distance, alcohol hands, register at check-in every time and use the infection trace app.
- First lecture: Monday 23rd, August 16:15
Info removed after the exam because of GDPR.
- Monday 16:15-18:00 in auditorium S6
- Tuesday 14:15-16:00 in auditorium KJL5
- Office hours: Wednesdays 16:15-17:00 https://NTNU.zoom.us/j/96458798445?pwd=ZXZRUEFpZXpsSXlmbDZ5WC9TcHhyUT09 Meeting ID: 964 5879 8445 Passcode: 853517
- Mathias Palmstrøm
- Office hours: Wednesdays 16:15-17. Zoomlink: https://NTNU.zoom.us/j/97832518342?pwd=azkvdUk1M0VNb1dFdGdNUlJGR2dqQT09 , Passcode: 858395
Har du spørsmål?
- Spørsmål om øvinger/øvingsgrupper:
- Sjekk først hjemmesiden nøye
- Spørr deretter studass
- Spørr deretter overstudass i treffetiden
- Hvis alt annet slår feil - send mail til overstudass
- Andre spørsmål om undervisningen:
- Sjekk først hjemmesiden nøye
- Kontakt deretter faglærer i pausen og rett etter forelesningene er slutt
- Kontakt deretter faglærer i treffetiden
- Hvis alt annet slår feil - send epost til faglærer