Trondheim Symposium in Statistics
The Trondheim Symposium in Statistics is a statistics symposium held around October each year by the Statistics group at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, at NTNU.
Below is information about previous symposia:
- 9th TSS in 2017 Invited speakers: Rosemary Bailey (St Andrews), David Ginsbourger (Idiap and Univ. of Bern), Jan Terje Kvaløy (Univ. of Stavanger), Magnar Lillegård (SSB) and Claire Miller (Univ. of Glasgow).
- 8th TSS in 2016 Invited speakers: Ingrid Hobæk Haff (Univ. of Oslo), Sonja Kuhnt (Univ. of Dortmund), Tormod Næs (NOFIMA), John Quigley (Univ. of Strathclyde), and Henry Wynn (London School of Economics and Political Sciences).
- 7th TSS in 2014 Invited speakers: Kjersti Aas, Cajo ter Braak, Chris Jones, Kjetil Røysland and Simon Wilson
- 6th TSS in 2013. Invited speakers: Leo Held, Chris Holmes, Nils Lid Hjort, Bernt Wennberg and Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter.
- 5th TSS in 2012. Invited speakers: Bård Støve, Peter Jan van Leeuwen, Bob O'Hara, Otso Ovaskainen, Thordis Linda Thorarinsdottir.
- 4th TSS in 2011. Invited speakers: Martin Schlather, Bettina Kulle Andreassen, Adrian Bowman, Odd O. Aalen, Mark A. Girolami.
- 3rd TSS in 2010. Invited speakers: Tilmann Gneiting, Peter Challenor, Mark van de Wiel, Thore Egeland, Janine Illian.
- 2nd TSS in 2009. Invited speakers: Simon N. Wood, Reinhard Furrer, Esa Uusipaikka, Arnost Komarek, Øyvind Langsrud.
- 1st TSS in 2008. Invited speakers: Geoff Nicholls, Roger Bivand, Daniel Sorensen, Geir Storvik, Hans J Skaug.