Nonlinear waves and interface problems
A workshop to take place June 26–28, 2012, at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University.
- The mathematical theory of water waves and related nonlinear partial differential equations.
- Free-boundary problems and dispersive equations.
- The Cauchy-problem for water waves, free-boundary problems and model equations.
- Existence and stability for standing and steady waves.
- A schedule has now been posted under Programme.
- If you are interested in attending the workshop—in particular, if you wish to join the guided tour or the dinner at Kulturen—please contact the organisers. The talks will be presented at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences (F-huset), Lecture Hall C, and are free to attend.
We kindly thank the Royal Physiografic Society in Lund and Stiftelsen Walter Gyllenbergs fond for their generous support.Thanks also to the Department of Mathematics in Lund for their help in setting up this workshop.