MA3202 Galois theory - Spring 2023
- Cian Grant kindly shared with the course some flash cards which you can use for repetition.
- I have compiled a list of comments and corrections about some statements in the book. Let me know if you find anything more that could be added to the list.
Monday 10:15-12:00 Gamle fysikk F4 Friday 08:15-10:00 Gamle fysikk F4
Office: room 802, Sentralbygg 2
Email: laertis (dot) vaso (at) ntnu (dot) no
The reference group is
- Cristian Baeza (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cian Grant (email@example.com)
- Chileshe Mwamba (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any comments, concerns or feedback to the course please share them with me or the reference group.
- First reference group meeting: Friday 03/02. Comments: The motivation of the material, the pace of the lectures and the level of detail of the explanations have been good. The students would like to have some additional harder problems at the end of the problem sets.
- Second reference group meeting: Friday 28/04. Comments: It is good that the course has covered both the main result and applications. The games we had at a point and the hard problems added to the problem sets have been appreciated. The students would like to have a list of corrections of mistakes from the relevant chapters of the book and some explanation of what results they can reference at the exam.
- Third reference group meeting: Thursday 08/06.