Lectures and exercises
- Monday 14:15 - 16:00 digital
- Wednesday 10:15 - 12:00 in R9
Exercise and project session:
- Wednesday 12:15 - 14:00 digital, starting January 13
|XXX BMAT||xxx(at) gmail.com|
|XXX||vvv (at) stud.ntnu.no|
|XXX||yyy (at) hotmail.com|
Text book and other teaching material
See Blackboard for a detailed curriculum and lecture plan. All exercise sets and old exam sets, the material of the project work are part of the curriculum. Be aware that changes might apply during the semester. The lecture plan will be updated weekly during the semester.
- Official information about the exam https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/courses/MA2501#tab=omEksamen will be updated.
- The project counts for 50 % of the final mark. The final exam counts for 50 %. The official description of the course will be updated accordingly in the next few days.