|12.02||No lecture on February 14. The lecture on February 14 is replaced with supervision of the Assignment due on February 16, and will take place in Nullrommet.|
|08.01||First lecture in B1 10-12.|
Lectures and exercises
- Wednesday 10:15 - 12:00 in room B1, NTNU Gløshaugen MA24
- Friday 12:15 - 14:00 in F3
Exercise and project session:
- Thursday 08:15 - 10:00 in Nullrommet, starting January 16
- There is a nice guide to find the room here: https://wiki.math.ntnu.no/tma4215/2016h/nullrommet
|Åmund Engmark BMAT||aamundeng (at) gmail.com|
|Simen Knutsen Furset||simenkfu (at) stud.ntnu.no|
|Emilie Lyse Olsen||emilie.l.olsen (at) hotmail.com|
Text book and other teaching material
See lecture plan for a detailed curriculum. All exercise sets and old exam sets, the material of the project work are part of the curriculum. Be aware that changes might apply during the semester. The lecture plan will be updated weekly during the semester.
- Official information about the exam https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/courses/MA2501#tab=omEksamen
- Examination aid C: Specified, written and handwritten examination support materials are permitted. A specified, simple calculator is permitted.
Permitted written aids:
- Will be specified later.
- The project counts for 30 % of the final mark. The final exam counts for 70 %.
- Note that if you do not hand in the project you will be able to get a final result of 70/100 maximum, that is at most the mark C.
- You get credit only for project work made during this semester.
- The total mark is the only official mark for the course.