Official Course description
- Markus Grasmair, Room 1040, Sentralbygg 2
- Wednesday 08:15-10:00 in EL1
- Friday 12:15-13:00 in EL1
- The lectures will be held in English.
- I will have office hours on Mondays 15:00-17:00 until the exam (room 1040, Sentralbygg II).
- Wednesday 16:15-18:00 in H3 Datasall 421 Rall
- The exercises are voluntary, but recommended.
- A list of known errors can be found here
- You can also use the sixth edition of this book, which you apparently can get for a much lower price. Both editions will be permitted in the exam.
- June 07 2014, 09:00-13:00. The location will be given here
- Permitted aids are given by code C
- Permitted aids:
- No handwritten material is allowed.
- The rules for modifying the textbook are:
- You are not allowed to write anything else than your name anywhere in the book
- You may mark pages with paper marks (lapper) without annotation or by dog-earings (eselører)
- You may mark text in the book by underlining/highlighting it (understreking/overstreking)
- The final written exam counts 70/100.
- The project counts 30/100.
- If the project is not handed in, you may still take the final exam for a maximum of 70% of the total score.