Our meeting rooms
Booking a room All our rooms are booked using Outlook or webmail.
Please see Reserve a meeting room using the calendar for more information.
In addition, the department lunch room (see map) are sometimes used for seminars.
- Room 821: (See map) Skype for Business (SfB) room
- Room 738: (See map) Skype for Business (SfB) room
- Room 634: (See map) Bring your own laptop and connect it to the screen/camera/loudspeakers. You can use any video conferencing software that you have installed on your laptop (Skype for Business, regular Skype, FaceTime, etc.)
Some of our meeting rooms have equipment for video conferencing using Skype for Business (SfB).
In these rooms, you will find a touch screen monitor on the table. See Use meeting rooms with Skype for Business for instructions on how to use the room for video conferencing.
The short version is:
- Book the room the usual way (invite both the room, and the other participants).
- In addition, click the button Online meeting. (If you're using Outlook on Windows, this button is called Skype meeting.)
- When arriving the meeting room, push the Join button (in Norwegian: Bli med) on the touch screen to start the video conference.