Combinatorial aspects of Representation Theory
Tuesday March 28 – Friday March 31, 2023
Combinatorial aspects of Representation Theory is a conference hosted by the Centre for Advanced Study,
as part of the program Representation Theory: Combinatorial Aspects and Applications.
- Emily Barnard (Chicago)
- Karin Baur (Leeds)
- Fransesca Fedele (Leeds)
- Sira Gratz (Aarhus)
- Eric Hanson (Montréal/Sherbrooke)
- Karin Jacobsen (Aarhus/NTNU)
- Gustavo Jasso (Lund)
- Julian Külshammer (Uppsala)
Maitreyee Kulkarni (Bonn)
- Rosanna Laking (Verona)
- Yann Palu (Amiens)
- David Pauksztello (Lancaster)
- Pierre-Guy Plamondon (Versailles)
- Matthew Pressland (Glasgow)
- Job Daisie Rock (Ghent)
- Raquel Simoes (Lancaster)
- Hugh Thomas (Montréal )
- Gordana Todorov (Northeastern/Boston)
- Yadira Valdivieso-Diaz (Puebla)
- Laertis Vaso (NTNU)
- Jorge Vitoria (Padova)
- Emine Yildirim (Leeds)
- Alexandra Zvonareva (Stuttgart)
The conference will take place at the Norwegian Academy of Sciences and Letters in Oslo.
Talks will be given in Kavlisalen, on the second floor of the building. Coffee breaks and lunches will be on the same floor.
Lunch will be served at the Academy, free for all participants.
On Thursday there will be a conference dinner, also at the Academy.
Update: Invited speakers will stay either at Hotel Gabelshus (a mere five minutes from the Academy on foot)
Gabels gate 16
or at Scandic Solli (10–15 minutes on foot)
- Claire Amiot (Grenoble)
- Aslak Bakke Buan (NTNU)
- Bethany Rose Marsh (Leeds)
- Steffen Oppermann (NTNU)
- Sibylle Schroll (Cologne/NTNU)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Aslak Bakke Buan)
Technical support: Erlend Due Børve (NTNU)